ii. United Platinum Current: -
- Rural: Quarterly Average Balance of Rs. 50,000/-
- Semi-Urban: Quarterly Average Balance of Rs.1,00,000/-
- Urban: Quarterly Average Balance of Rs. 1,50,000/-
- Metro: Quarterly Average Balance of Rs.2,00,000/-
In case of fall in balance below minimum level as specified above, Incidental Charge applicable as under :
- United Gold Current : Rs. 200 as penalty & benefits will not be extended in subsequent month
- United Platinum Current : Rs. 300 as penalty & benefitsw will not be extended in subsequent month
- Modus Operandi:- The procedure for opening accounts and maintenance of the same are given hereunder along with other operational guidelines for branches :-
- The customers who are willing to avail benefits of United Gold/Platinum Current Deposit Account shall apply for the same. In case of existing customers, existing Current Accounts may be converted into Gold/Platinum Account.
- For observing maintenance of quarterly average balance in the account, a year, divided into four quarters, April to June, July to September, October to December and January to March and quarterly average balance in all the Accounts shall be checked on the last working day of each quarter.
- Existing Accounts:- Facility under the scheme shall be extended on the basis of average balance in the account during last 90 days from the date of application.
- New Accounts:- New customers willing to avail benefits under the scheme should open Current Account and maintain the required average balance for a quarter. Thereafter, benefits under the scheme shall be extended. Re-evaluation in these accounts shall also be done as explained above.
In case, if any account fails to qualify the average balance criteria, it will cease to get add on benefits under the scheme during the .following quarter.
On application, customer can switch over from Normal Current Account to Gold Current and Platinum Current. However, switching from Gold to Platinum and vice versa would be effective from the following quarter only.